You received a wonderful gift! It is the gift of receiving orders to your new duty station and you're moving to paradise! Hawaii, with its tropical breezes, blue sunny skies, breathtaking scenery and warm weather year round IS all you dreamed of...and more. What's more of a dream than working and living in paradise?
You're an Active Duty, Retired or Veteran of the Armed Forces and you are Relocating to Hawaii. It's not easy picking up and moving to another state let alone across the Pacific Ocean but you sure can do it with ease when you have a sponsor who is willing to go the extra mile to get you acquainted with your new base and in processing information and needs, right?
There's another criteria for you that you need to keep in mind. Yeah, you have those sponsors but you are also looking at purchasing a home while you are here. So often we listen to friends, family and ‘acquaintances' who do not know the Hawaii Home Buying Process or Hawaii Real Estate Laws and though they may mean well, they are not really the experts.
You need the professional guidance of an experienced Realtor® who will give you sound advice regarding the local Hawaii housing market, your VA Guaranteed Loan for a Hawaii Home Purchase and the areas near the Honolulu County Military Bases that you may be interested in.
Education, Information and a Good Realtor® IS The Art of Hawaii Relocations.
The following information will give you more information for your Hawaii Relocation Home Buying Process & your Hawaii VA Home Loan Process:
- This Realtors® Perspective: Hawaii Military & the VA Loan These guidelines will help you in preparing for your Hawaii Relocation (or even if you already live here and are purchasing a home) and learning about the transaction process using your VA Guaranteed Loan
- Hawaii Military Relocations: Choosing the RIGHT Realtor® & Loan Officer Make sure your Realtor® and Loan Officer ARE well versed and knowledgeable in the VA Loan & Transaction process. Just because they advertise that they're the experts doesn't make it so.
- Hawaii VA Loan Process: BE PREPARED! Know your process and know your Realtor® and loan officer. Your loan process should be a smooth and successful if you are prepared and all work together in a timely manner. Learn more about the process here.
- *Across the Ocean to Paradise: Military Relocations Hawaii* Don't be shocked when you arrive...get the scoop on the environment, jobs, house hunting, BAH current rates and more!
- A Honolulu Hawaii Relocation: Getting Ready With Your "To Do" List Be proactive in getting ready for the big move. A great simple list with to do's to get started!
- The Art of Hawaii Relocations Expect smaller, different and of course paradise.
- VA Loans & Hawaii Military Relocations: This Realtors® Process Know the process for your VA benefits and the VA loan process.
- Honolulu-Hawaii Pet Quarantine: Prepare For Your Hawaii Move! Hawaii is Rabies Free so our laws are strict with incoming pets.
- Hawaii Military Relocation Clients Being Proactive! Be proactive in your search for a good Realtor® and a local loan officer who know Hawaii Real Estate Contracts and Real Estate laws. Being proactive in your relocation needs will surely benefit you in the long run.
- New Hawaii Condominium Laws for Insurance If you are specifically looking for a townhouse or condo then it is advisable to get condo insurance. The Association has insurance for the common elements (roof, grounds, water and sewer) but you need insurance for the inside of your unit. Very affordable!
Being proactive in your Hawaii Military Relocation will make it easier on you...and...your family.
Your gift of a Hawaii Military Relocation!
© 2008 Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman, All rights reserved
Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman is a Realtor-Associate with Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Hawaii. With a sharp understanding that a listening ear is the key to a client's needs she serves the island of Oahu (Honolulu County) and all Hawaii Military Relocating to Hawaii, Hawaii Retirees, Hawaii Job Transfers and Hawaii Residents. Website: www.hawaiihomesmarket.com