Thanks to Terry Westbrook I have found myself once again trying to think of clever or shocking this to share about myself with you. I must admit I already covered a lot of it: My MEME is all over the map!
Well, here goes:
Seven things you may not know about....Diane Aurit
- My daughter is my soul mate. We have an incredible closeness that is hard to explain and it's been this way since birth.
- I love cats, all cats. We have 5, 4 of which are Bengals which is a man-created breed using an Asian Leopard cat and a domestic cat. They are so cool. Zach, above, weights about 20 pounds and he is not quite a year old.
- I almost didn't continue my real estate career when we moved to Lake Norman NC in 2005. I really wanted to work in the non-profit sector but realized I was better at making money in real estate and volunteering my time. I dreaded going back to the basics, starting over. It wasn't until I discovered blogging that I started to enjoy real estate again.
- I am a bit OCD...I used to be worse. I am extremely organized and if I had time would have everything around me perfectly clean etc. I have let go of this a bit over the years.
- My mood is greatly impacted by the weather. I thrive on a sunny day but too many rainy days takes away my energy.
- I do my best thinking while gardening or better yet while at the beach looking out at the ocean. I love my garden here but do miss the ocean quite a bit. I used to roller blade in the mornings on the beach in Santa Monica...it always lifted my spirits and it was so much fun skating fast...such a high!
- Okay, this one is truly embarrassing...I have quite a Beanie Baby Collection:(. My son worked at a toy store during their peak and I thought they were a great investment...anyone want a 3rd Generation Teddy Bear?
Okay, that's it for now.
Since I don't know who hasn't done one of these MEME's...seven of you please go ahead and accept my invitation to write one!