Top Ten Things I Learned about Real Estate in 2008
10. Not All Mortgage Companies now approve all Title
insurance companies. ****
9. Just because your client is approved for their loan
today, doesn't mean they will be approved for
the same loan next week.
8. Historically low rates can still get lower.
7. Not everything the media says is true.
6. Well qualified consumers know it is a good time to buy real estate.
5. Listings are still selling if they are staged, priced correctly and listed with a REALTOR ®
4. This market can be a great time to learn and teach new skills that will make us
3. The public really does read our blogs and gets to know us.
2. Not every person off the street has what it takes to be a REALTOR® or loan
1. No matter how bad our markets may have been, we all found time to give and give generously to
those less fortunate.
**** Since this seems to be causing some confusion, let me try to clarify what I mean by this. What I mean by this is whatever title insurance policy your title company uses, The BINDER company, may not be approved by the lenders. Your closing could be delayed as your settlement officer, lawyer, closing company has to switch binder companies. CAPEESH??? Please check with your lender and Title company to clarify this in your area. *****
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!