Shaped by sun, rain and wind over thousands of years, these two faces stand guard over a 375 acre Boy Scouts of America Camp just west of the Ajo Highway on Kinney Road. When I first saw them, the face on the right reminded me of an Indian brave with long eagle war feathers hanging down the right hand side of his face. My Darlin' saw the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
The face on the very left looks to me like one of the wise men in St. Luke's gospel, wearing a high turban. It's interesting how light at various times of year, and at certain times of the day, brings life to our granite cliffs here in the Tucson Mountains.
- VA Loans: 100% purchase loans for active or honorably discharged veterans
- FHA Rehab loans for fixer uppers: up to $35,000 on top of the purchase price
- Kiddy Condo loans instead of shelling out big bucks for your student's housing
- Conforming conventional loans
- USDA Rural Home Loans, including purchase loans for Manufactured Homes.
photos copyright Mike in Tucson
all rights reserved