Happy New Year and wishes for a better 2009 in Real Estate. My resolution is to keep a positive attitude about Real Estate this year and to continue to be a source for pertinent real estate information for my clients and customers. Now is a great time to buy for many reasons:
- Interest rates are at the lowest they have been in 50 years!
- The $7500 tax credit is available for purchases until July 1, 2009
- Seller's are very willing to negotiate with you.
- There is an abundant inventory of homes from which to choose.
- Prices are lower and you can buy more house than you previously thought you might be able to afford.
So everyone in Real Estate make this resolution: to be positive, to continue to be a great source of information and to go to work even when you don't want to - it might pay off!