For those of you who are new to blogging on Active Rain, MeMe's are our little "Getting to Know You" ritual. They come in all shapes and sizes. And here's another:
James Downing tagged me for this MeMe. And my targeted list of seven will follow. Here are all of the ground rules that need to be followed:
1. Create a blog post with a link to the person who so happily tagged you. See above!
2. List all of these rules in the post. Feel free to cut and paste this.
3. Share seven things that others may not know about you. Do I or have I HAD a life outside of real estate?
4. Identify seven friends, contacts or near enemies in which to adorn this MEME. Tag them at the end of the post and give a link to their blog.
5. Contact each of the tagged members and let them know that you were indeed fast enough to catch them and that you did indeed tag them...no matter how much they say you missed them! No schoolyard rules in this MEME, nope you gotta do it if you are tagged. Sorry guys!
Seven Things You May Not Know About Anthony Clark:
1) I have a scar above my left eye from my childhood; my older brother pushed me down a flight of stairs in our home. He hasn't tried to kill me in the 20+ years since. Whew.
2) Prior to real estate I was a merchandising manager for a national retailer. I loved the challenge of the job, but hated the hours!
3) My fondest childhood memories are visiting my grandmother in Rockford, Illinois. I have LOTS of cousins and she had a big 2-story home with a finished basement - that meant TWO flights of stairs to play on. There was usually snow on the ground when we visited too; that's something special to a kid from the South.
4) Before switching to business I was an architecture major in college. I have always loved design! I knew pretty quickly I didn't want to be an architect, but my interest for all things architecture still thrives.
5) I have never broken a bone.
6) I have an outside blog at moveNWA.com.
7) I love to be part of a cause. I probably should have joined the Peace Corps or something like that. Currently I am working with a fledgling not-for-profit: NWA Center for Equality.
Tagging Seven Friends (friends at least until they realize I've MeMe'd them....)
Brian Brady San Diego, CA
Stewart Penn West Hollywood, CA