- Is the site professional looking and allow you to personally brand yourself?
- Does it allow multiple document formats? (i.e. .doc, .xls, .pdf, etc.)
- Does it allow the individual to share items both publically and privately?
- Does it group/categorize the documents into a workable format?
- Does it do a good job of search engine tagging for the individual?
- Lastly, will it embed into a blog or website seamlessly and look sweeeeeet?
I've taken a look at a couple of other programs including Google Documents and Kadoo.com (who I have a conference call with this week to discuss a little further), but as of today, Scribd.com is top of my list. Try it out for free and share any insight you might have with us here.
~ Matt Dollinger
Read more of my posts at www.TheYouFactor.com