- We will provide the best service possible for every client that we represent.
- We will never tell a client what they want to hear if it is not a reality.
- We will never enter into a client relationship where we know what is expected cannot be completed in good faith.
- We will never enter into an agreement with a seller who is unrealistic in regard to proper pricing. When hired to sell a client's home, we will always make recommendations that can assist their home's value or help reduce its marketing time even if it means telling them things that they do not want to hear.
- We acknowledge that we may periodically lose business because we are truthful with our clients.
- We will always remember that in order to have a winning relationship with our clients, we must always have a mutual goal.
- We will never lose sight of our honesty, loyalty, understanding, accountability, and creativity. These assets are what make us so very different from the real estate masses.
- Our services will always be made available to the public.
- We will always utilize a well-trained staff to assist our clients in the home selling or home buying process.
- We will always treat all parties honestly, fairly, and will always offer our properties without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, ancestry, age, national origin, handicap, or family status.
- We will always promote the best interest of the owner, by obtaining the best price for the owner, and disclosing to the owner all facts that may affect or influence their decisions.
- We assure you that during our real estate career, we will always strive for excellence, making a commitment to forego a portion of our lives in exchange for continued education for serving our clients better.
- We share this with you because we believe it is important for you to know our feelings in regards to the real estate industry and the marketing of your home - knowing that you will succeed in life by helping others.