Birmingham, AL– Buying a home is a complex process. Title Insurance – inspections – negotiations – mortgages. To help ensure that your home purchase is profitable and problem free, six area companies have teamed up to sponsor a home buyer’s class to teach you the secrets of successful home buying.
The class is presented in an information packed 2-hour format and held at the Vestavia Hills Library at 1112 Montgomery Highway in Birmingham. Whether you personally own a home or this is your first time, you will learn new tips and strategies for getting the best buy and the best mortgage.
At the class, you’ll learn:
- How much home can I afford?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- How many zero down home loan programs do I qualify for?
- What are closing costs?
- What are the important differences between new and resale homes?
- What programs do I qualify for that will pay my closing costs?
- Do I qualify to receive up to $10,000 of Free Government Money?
- Home inspections – do I need one?
- What are the seven steps involved in buying a home?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- What’s the best way to find the right home?
- How do mortgages work?
- How to avoid paying thousands more than the home is worth, without even knowing it!
- How can I tap into the Realtor database to find the best homes before anyone else?
There Are More Than 151 Types Of Home Loans!
Do You Know Which One Is Best For You?
You may be able to buy more home than you think. Or maybe you can reduce your monthly payments by 25% or more. Just by taking a few simple steps, you could raise up to $10,000 or more for your downpayment. This means you can have that extra bedroom or two-car garage, just by knowing secrets that few buyers know!
We’ll take the confusion away and replace it with practical, down-to-earth knowledge that you can use now. We’ll make it simple. From getting started to getting moved in, we’ll lead you all the way through the process.
This and lots of other information is yours free with absolutely no obligation of any kind.
The class also includes:
- Mortgage and Insurance Information
- Realtor Home Search Information
- Home Inspection Information
- Legal Information
Here's what graduates have said about Other Buyer Classes:
"Very informative. Friendly and well-explained." - Erin T.
"The presenters were knowledgable and interesting. There are a lot of little things to be learned -- take notes and ask questions." - Lisa M.
"Really enjoyed it. Great experience. Learned a lot of little things we may not have thought of." - Neal A.
"Everything that was said was helpful and informative to me. I came into the seminar knowing almost nothing, now I know a lot more than I did. The experience was very good." - Paul P.
"The most helpful thing was having peace of mind knowing more about buying a new home. Very well done and clear." - Joanne K.
"I thought everyone was great and explained everything well. This seminar was full of a lot of useful information." - Penny R.
"Great introductory overview of the home buying process." - Brad M.
"You receive a lot of great information and advice you won't be able to find anywhere else." - Nicole V.
"There was a lot of information given that we had no idea about. Presenters were funny and informative." - Christina V.
"Definitely a must-take class." - Kenny C.
There is NO CHARGE for the Class, and you can bring a guest – but you must pre-register.
Class size is limited, so register early.
Class Presented By:
- Jason Secor and Stephen Wolfe, Real Estate Consultants, LivingInBirmingham.com
- Rob Wood, Insurance Advisor, Standifer Agency
Vestavia Hills Library
1112 Montgomery Highway
Vestavia Hills, Alabama 35216
Next Class Time and Date:
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
To Register, you must call our 24-Hour Free Recorded Message at
1-888-263-9914 code extension 99
24 hours a day, toll free!
If you have any questions, you can press "0" during the recorded message, or you can call us directly at 205-383-3358. Call anytime from 9-6, Monday through Friday.
Call NOW for reservations. Space is limited, so register today.