I opened an innocent looking contact from Tanya Venable and next thing I know, there's a meme target on my back! So here goes...
Create a blog post with a link to the person who so happily tagged you. See above!
- List all of these rules in the post. Feel free to cut and paste this.
- Share seven things that others may not know about you. Do or have I HAD a life outside of real estate? Gosh, something other than real estate after the year we have just had? Ha!
- Identify seven friends, contacts or near enemies in which to adorn this MEME. Tag them at the end of the post and give a link to their blog (hey, it's super easy. Even, I figured it out - I cut and paste it :)
- Contact each of the tagged members and let them know that you were indeed fast enough to catch them and that you did indeed tag them...no matter how much they say you missed them! No schoolyard rules in this MEME, nope you gotta do it if you are tagged. Sorry guys!
So here are 7 things you may not know about me. So here goes:
- I am originally from England, but speak English with an American accent and speak Spanish with a Puerto Rican accent. Ha!
- I am very competitive.
- I have a wicked sense of humor and can easily be considered a smart ass.
- I cannot and do not cook. I even caught myself on fire once. I was lucky enough to marry a man who likes to cook.
- I love to read murder mysteries and spy novels.
- I am not a typical salesperson. I always have projects going and am overly organized and color coded. OCD.
- I really do love what I do for a living!
Here are the unsuspecting people who I am tagging: