Good News for Loudoun County residents. There are free bus rides to the Inauguration throughout Loudoun County to the West Falls Church Metro station. This is the best option for getting into DC and witnessing this historic event.
· Purcellville-Departures from Franklin Park every 20 minutes between 4:05 a.m. and 6:35 a.m. Returns from West Falls Church Metro every 30 minutes between 3:00 and 8:00 p.m.
· Leesburg-Departures from 110 Catoctin Circle, S.E. every 10 minutes between 4:10 a.m. and 7:10 a.m. Returns from West Falls Church Metro every 15 minutes between 3:00 and 8:00 p.m.
· Dulles North Transit Center-Departures every 5 minutes between 4:15 a.m. and 7:05 a.m. Returns from West Falls Church Metro every 10 minutes between 3:00 and 8:00 p.m.
· Dulles South-Departures from Stone Ridge Village Center in Aldie every 20 minutes between 4:40 a.m. and 6:40 a.m. From 3:00 to 8:00 p.m., passengers may return to Dulles North from West Falls Church every 10 minutes. Shuttles from Dulles North to Dulles South will depart every 20 minutes until 8:30 p.m.
· Cascades area-Five scheduled departures from Broad Run Farms, Cascades and Lowes Island to West Falls Church between 4:39 a.m. and 8:04 a.m. Six scheduled returns between 3:10 p.m. and 7:55 p.m.
Please consult the metro website for the best stations to exit from-http://www.wmata.com/.
Remember to be safe and bring your money for the metro.
If you can't make the Inauguration but still want to celebrate try hitting the Cheap Suits Inauguration Dinner at Bluemont Vineyards on Saturday. Check out all the details at http://www.bluemontvineyard.com/