The current economic climate poses many challenges to the real estate market. Such challenges are essential to growth and excellence. They are a test of time, and whoever withstands them and continually works hard through them, will eventually excel and go a long way. Challenges also breed creativity, which in turn leads to success and stability. Several mortgage companies have recently launched creative programs to aid homebuyers and homeowners through this financial crisis. Such creative strategies provide impetus to buyers and owners to get through the storm, and keep the real estate market moving.
In these trying times for homeowners, there may be several of you who are unsure of what to do. It doesn't hurt to sit down with a professional to discuss your options. All of my meetings with potential sellers are kept completely confidential, until a formal listing agreement is signed, and even then, the disclosures are as per my client's requests. Trust, integrity and ethics are pretty high on the list for me.
Contact me if you'd like more information on
• Alternatives available for potential short sales or pre-foreclosures.
• Latest financing or re-financing programs available to homebuyers and homeowners.
• The first-time home-buying process and the benefits in the current market.
• Custom-tailored property management.
• Availability of short sales, pre-foreclosures or foreclosures in an area.
• New construction properties.
• Rental Opportunities.
• Relocation Assistance.
• Real estate investments and competition in the current market.
• Custom-tailored market trend reports on local neighborhoods demonstrating impact of the recession.
• Monthly e-newsletters to update you on the state of the market.
All my meetings are completely confidential, and at no obligation.
Look forward to assisting you with your real estate needs in the near future.