Definition of new homed
Editors Note: A verb demonstrates action...
See Also: Home (plural homes)
- One's own dwelling place; the house or structure in which one lives; especially the house in which one lives with his family; the habitual abode of one's family; also, one's birthplace.
- The disciples went away again to their own home. -John xx. 10.
- Home is the sacred refuge of our life. -Dryden.
- Home! home! sweet, sweet home! There's no place like home. -Payne.
- One's native land; the place or country in which one dwells; the place where one's ancestors dwell or dwelt.
- Our old home England. -Hawthorne.
- The place where a person was raised. Childhood or parental home. Home of one's parents or guardian.
- I left home last year.
- The abiding place of the affections, especially of the domestic affections.
- (Internet) The landing page of a website; the site's home page