OK, It has been in the single digits to 0 at night here for the last 3 days. Enough is enough. Nothing like trying to post a company sign in this weather. Wow. Local weather expert Dick Goddard has warned us weeks in advance that we were in for one of the coldest winters in decades. Well its here and if you didn't get your firewood order in you better did an igloo in corner of the drive that peck drop off.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to bring up some warm weather. Here are the top ten list
10. Mobile Florida jet stream.. something... hurry. I am putting on another layer.
9. Get a pet.. they make a difference.
8. Exercise... hey you promised a few weeks ago.
7. Attend a Browns game.. Nope that wont work season was over weeks ago... that's whole other post.
6. Attend a Cavs game. Now that will work. Best record in the league and there is no stopping them this time. Celtics are crying.
5. Consider a Florida trip for a few months.
4. Have Hula or Toga party. What Stan are you nuts...
3. Cuddle with your significant other at a warm fire.. Now thats getting warmer.
2. Layers and warm drinks.
1. Sell Homes, Advertise a cozy, hot chocolate Open.. get moving and get those listings... Your getting cold typing posts. Get busy!