We want to get inside the head of Home Buyers to make our website better:
- Where do you go and what process do you follow?
- If you search on Google, what criteria do you ask for? (e.g. "Omaha Real Estate" or "Homes for Sale, Omaha")
- Do you have to sell your home first before you even start looking?
- Are you pre-approved for another mortgage before you start your search?
- Don't Agents ask you this time and again before helping you?
- When searching, do you like the "run-&-gun" approach or at your own pace?
- Working with an agent and having him provide the properties he wants you to view?
- Do you prefer shopping anonymously where you view all the properties you want, putting together the list of properties you want to see?
All of the above questions you have answered will help us designing our website to help you in your Home Buying process.