Lowe's partners with Rev Realtors
Lowe's Home Improvement has partnered with Rev Realtors in an effort to promote Social Responsiblity in the buainess sector.
Lowe's has a long standing track record of impecable social responsibility.
• Lowe’s and the Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation (LCEF) together contributed more than $27.5 million to over 1,400 community projects in 2007
• Lowe’s Toolbox for Education grant program has awarded nearly $10 million to K-12 public schools nationwide since 2006
• Lowe’s Heroes program donated more than $1 million in materials and thousands of employee volunteer hours in 2007
• Partner of Habitat for Humanity® International since 2004 • Underwriter of Habitat for Humanity® Women Build® program
• National Partner of the American Red Cross • Partner of Home Safety Council® since 1993 • Scholarship programs
• Earned honors from the EPA and the Department of Energy’s ENERGY STAR® award for six consecutive years (2003-2008)
• Ranks 16th among Fortune 500 companies purchasing green power
• Since 2006, donated more than $2 million to The Nature Conservancy and has pledged an additional $1 million for 2008 projects
• Enacted industry-leading wood policy in 2000 • SmartWay® Transport Partner
Vist Rev Realtors and Sign Up to win a $500 Gift Card to Lowe's!
Rev Management Team