The Cuyahoga Valley Career Center, located in Brecksville Ohio, was established in 1972 by 8 public school districts. It is their mission to help youth and adults to successfully compete in the working world.
To aid those who are unemployed, the CVCC is offering a series of free workshops, scheduled over a 6 month period of time. The workshops will include presentations from human resource professionals of local companies along with career specialists from the CVCC.
Workshops will be held on Saturday mornings from 9:00 A.M. to noon. Although the January workshop was on the 10th of the month, here are the remaining workshops:
- Feb. 14th Best Resume Tips and Worst Resume Blunders
- Mar. 21st Key Correspondence That Gets You the Job
- Apr. 4th Job Hunting Online
- May 6th Behavioral Based Interviews
- Jun. 6th How to Use Career Fairs and Contacts to Help you Land that Job