<!-- END ODIOGO LISTEN BUTTON v2.5.6 (WP) --> Whenever a resident of Northwest Arkansas thinks of a subdivision with the finest luxury homes and amenities, they think of Pinnacle Subdivision and Country Club in Rogers. Pinnacle is Northwest Arkansas’ premier gated golf community providing security, comfort, and entertainment for anyone that is willing to pay the upscale price.
Pinnacle is located just off interstate 540 on Exit 82. Head west through the roundabout and you will find yourself at the main gate of Pinnacle Country Club. The fountains, manicured grounds, and guardhouse should give you an idea of what you can expect inside. There are approximately 600 lots on 540 acres of rolling Arkansas countryside withing the gates at Pinnacle. There are a number of lots and homes available for sale in the subdivision with prices ranging from $102,500 up to $270,000 for lots around an acre in size. Home prices currently range from $233,000 for patio homes and condos up to several million for large estate homes. Prices per square foot range from the high $120’s/ft. up to over $300/ft.
Pinnacle Country Club Amenities
- Full service championship golf coursedesigned by Don Sechrest with full time golf professional. Pinnacle Country Club hosts the P&G Beauty NWA LPGA Championship yearly.
- Full service restaurant and club services including formal and casual dining, locker room, and spa facilities, and major club events.
- Award-winning tennis facility with lighted clay and hard courts, certified teaching professionals, and programs for players of all ages and skill levels.
- Swimming facility with certified lifeguards on duty at all times and a full snack bar. Swimming lessons are available as well.
Security and Membership
- Membership is available to homeowner both inside and outside the Pinnacle gates in the form of Social, Tennis, and Golf membership. Contact me for details and prices regarding club membership.
- Security and Property Owner Association fees add up to $1,096 per year with the POA fee coming to only $232 annually.
- Security provides twenty-four hour monitoring and patrolling of the grounds, security and safety inspections for homeowners, alarm system monitoring, house watch services, as well as emergency and first aid service.
Pinnacle Country Club provides a destination for luxury lifestyle living that is hard to find anywhere else. The people, the events, the facilities, and amenities all combine to create a safe sanctuary. It’s a place you can call home. To find out more about Pinnacle, it’s amenities and home prices, contact me and keep an eye out for additional articles about Pinnacle and it’s residents.
Are you a resident of Pinnacle? Readers would love to hear what life is like for you and your family at Pinnacle. Please take the time to make a comment about your experience.