The Social Committee of Fairvue / Foxland has organized to give an opportunity to Fairvue neighbors to meet and participate in activities that will enhance your Fairvue Lifestyle.
The Social Committee organizes two events each year for all residents. These events have been very successful and have enabled people to meet their neighbors while enjoying great fellowship in a fun atmosphere.
2009 Fairvue / Foxland activities include;
- FAIRVUE IN-HOME DINING CLUB - Dinners will be held every other month beginning in January, on the 3rd Saturday of the month.
- LADIES MORNING BOOK CLUB BOATING CLUB - Meet discuss and analyze a book chosen for the month.
- LADIES MORNING BIBLE STUDY - Share in a nondenominational Christian bible study.
- LADIES EVENING BUNCO - Fun, no skill requiredgame. Join others at a different home each month.
- PLANTATION KIDS - Newborn to pre-school age stroller walks through Fairvue, playgroup, a seasonal theme party, craft day, great fun!
- COUPLES EVENING BRIDGE - Couples take turns hosting each month for an evening of bridge.
For information about these activities or for the Social Committee contact information call 615-451-0909.