There are 271 Detached Homes and 503 Town Homes in Rollingwood Village located on both sides of Smoketown Road at Minnieville Road.
When the community was engineered it was laid out in such a way that sections with both home styles are integrated into the subdivision - there is not a separate town home section and a separate detached home section. It is a typical feature of Ryan communities.
- Tacketts Mill Commuter Parking Lot is approximately 10 minutes
- Commuter buse from Tacketts Mill operate to the PENTAGON and WASHINGTON, DC
- SLUG LINES are also available at the Tacketts Mill Lot
- About 15 to 20 minutes to the VIRGINIA RAILWAY EXPRESS WOODBRIDGE STATION
- MCB QUANTICO is approximately 20 minutes south against the traffic flow on I-95
- Fort Belvoir is approximately a 30 minute drive during rush hour
Schools and Library
- Due to the size of Rollingwood Village students may attend different schools depending on the location of their home in the community.
- See Prince William County Public Schools for more detailed information
- Chinn Regional Library less than 10 minutes
- There are two neighborhood shopping centers (The Centre at Rollingwood and Smoketown Plaza) located at Smoketown and Minnieville Roads as well as Potomac Festival on Smoketown Road
- Tacketts Mill Shopping Center is approximately 10 minutes
- Underground utilities
- Large lots
- Beautifully maintained community
- Wide streets
- Professional and medical offices within 10 to 15 minutes
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is less than 10 minutes
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is less than 30 minutes
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 30 minutes
- There is a bicycle and jogging path along the Prince William Parkway
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 10 minutes
- Occoquan Regional Park with boat launch to the Occoquan River, summer boat storage,ball fields and picnic areas is approximately 20 minutes
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in the Woodbridge area. We invite you to try our
and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.