Greentree Village is a small town home community (124 homes) very conveniently located off Old Keen Mill Road. The entrance is just west of Huntsman Boulevard on Fieldmaster.
- It is sited between Old Keene Mill and Sydenstricker surrounded by trees.
- The community itself has trees throughout and several treed common areas that resemble a village square.
Two of the principal features that were standard when the homes were built are
- All brick construction
- Three finished levels
- There are 628 parking spaces at the Rolling Valley Mall Commuter Lot (approximately five minutes from the homes). All three of the options below operate from Rolling Valley Mall
- FAIRFAX COUNTY COMMUTER BUS #310 to the FRANCONIA-SPRINGFIELD METRO is available 7 DAYS A WEEK on OLD KEENE MILL ROAD.
- The ROLLING VALLEY SLUG LINE has service to all DC locations as well as Crystal City and the Pentagon
- METROBUS ROUTE 18P provides Pentagon service
- It's approximately 20 minutes to Fort Belvoir via Rolling Road
- WEST SPRINGFIELD HIGH SCHOOL PYRAMID
- POHICK REGIONAL LIBRARY
- SOUTH RUN REC CENTER is approximately 10 minutes from Greentree Village
- Two neighborhood shopping centers, Rolling Valley Mall and Huntsman Square are within approximately five minutes.
Also see CHARLESTOWN - another well planned town home community
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in the Springfield area. We invite you to try our
and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.