NV Homes, one of our most highly repected area builders since 1979 (Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania) has recently broken ground at Victory Ridge on Hoadly just south of the Prince William Parkway.
The homes range in size form 2,400 to 3,400 square feet and as you can see by the pictures below the homes are on good sized lots with above avearge separation.
- It's approximately 15 minutes to Lake Ridge for commuter buses to the Pentagon and Washington, DC
- Slug Lines (ride share) are also available in Lake Ridge at the Tackett's Mill shopping Center
- Being located about 5 minutes from the Prince William County Parkway facilitates travel westerly to Manassas and in an easterly direction to I-95
- MCB Quantico is within 30 minutes
- Penn Elementary ?
- Beville Middle ?
- Hylton High ?
- Since this is a new subdivision it is recommended you contact Prince William County Public Schools to verify the schools by a specific address
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 10 minutes away
Community and Recreation
- The two closest shopping centers are the Shops at County Center (minutes away with Harris Teeter and Starbucks) on Hoadly Road and The Glen (10 minutes) at the intersection of Old Bridge Road and the Prince William County Parkway
- Old Hickory Golf Club is approximately 10 minutes
- Lake Ridge Park, Marina and 9 Hole Golf Course is approximately 15 minutes from Victory Ridge
- There is a bike/jogging path along the Prince William County Parkway from Woodbridge to Manassas
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with indoor pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting rooms is within 10 minutes
- Occoquan Regional Park with boat launch to the Occoquan River, summer boat storage,ball fields and picnic areas is approximately 20 minutes
Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 30 minutes
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in the Prince William County area. We invite you to try our
and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.