I have been looking at the Swim/Tennis community of Chadbourne in Alpharetta. This subdivision is located close to the technology centers off Windward Parkway (like McKesson, Choicepoint, AT&T and UPS) and is close to HWY 400 and has low Forsyth County taxes.
I sell a lot of homes in Chadbourne and here is a summary of 2008 for Chadbourne:
- 21 homes sold in 2008 21 (down from 41 in 2007)
- 7 homes currently on the market
- 99 days was the total days of market for the homes that sold (this includes listings that did not sell during their original listing and were re-listed)
- 47 Total Listings in 2008
- 19 listings expired or were withdrawn from the market (did not sell during the original listing period)
- 10 of the 21 homes that sold during 2008 expired and were relisted and sold (48%)
- 94.5% was the original list price to net sales price ratio for the homes that sold.
These stats tell me homes that are priced right and in good condition will sell in Chadbourne. The list to net sale price ratio tells me on average there is 1 or 2 price decreases before the homes are getting priced right to sell. The inventory level in the Chadbourne subdivision is actually low for the area, with only a 4 month supply of homes on the market.
If you are looking for a great swim/tennis community in Alpharetta, priced from the low 200s to the mid 300s, call John Foster with Remax Greater Atlanta at 770 722-7010. I know the Chadbourne Subdivision, as well as the Alpharetta market and would like to help you find your next home.