Realtor Training Seminar Wednesday February 4th, 2009
The Brokers of Exit Realty Charleston Group, Ann Marconi, Andy Ackerman, and Kathy Rawers are holding an intensive training on Real Estate Web and Blogging Strategy Wednesday February 4th 2009 led by Key Yessaad.
The training is designed to help Realtors and Brokers devise an Internet and Blogging Strategy that produces results and transcends the arduous jargon that floats around the Real Estate Industry. Real Estate Professionals understand that having a successful Web presence is important but getting the right ideas and habits are few and far between... this course intends to answer the fundamental questions and offers a Plan of Action that Realtors can trust to design an organic Real Estate Internet Strategy driven by the needs of their Buyers and Sellers. This is a true Real Estate Training - nothing will be sold nor does the trainer affiliate with any vendors.
Location: Exit Realty Charleston Group - Mount Pleasant Office - 613 A Long Point Road, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 - (843) 849-7778
Date: Wednesday, Feb 4th, 2009 - 9am
Duration: 7 hours - ample breaks will be offered. (we will end around 4:30pm)
Cost: $68 (please make checks payable to: Key Yessaad and hand them to your broker. I asked them to hold the checks until I have delivered the training.)
My Commitment: To un-shackle you from the fear of the internet and show you what your Buyers, Sellers and Google want... (Don't we all want to make Google happy!!!) I will also give you a methodical plan of action to get you going or tweak what you are currently doing...
Course Description: (please read what follows to understand the intention of the course.)
Going beyond the Web Jargon and into a Successful Real Estate Strategy
Do you plan to get a website? Do you have a website that's stagnant? Do you feel overwhelmed with the whole endeavor? This is the Seminar for you... many of you have sluggish websites that are not producing any results... so what to do?
I designed this course to go beyond the mere discussion of need; to the design of a Real Estate Web Strategy that drives traffic and results. You will leave empowered and with a plan of action and a full-understanding of what is currently happening in the realm of Real Estate Websites.
I am Vendor-Agnostic and will share with you what I have seen work; I will show you what to demand from your vendor and will help you make the right decision. It is not the Vendor that matters; it is your habits and discipline I am going to focus on...
This course was designed to enhance the ability of Real Estate Professionals to compete in an ever increasing spirited Internet Landscape...
Bring your assistant, your web guru, your cousin Vinnie who dabbles in websites - they will learn how to help you focus on the most important part about having a Real Estate website. Realtor Websites are of a different nature than regular ones - I will explain all this in the class... (Please make sure you check with your Brokers as to room availability...)
I will cover the following topics in the Seminar:
- Essential ideas of Real Estate Marketing online...
- What does it mean to compete online and how to be successful?
- Elements of a Real Estate Website and how they work to create visibility...
- Do the ideas help our Buyers and Sellers with their Real Estate needs?
- What is Google Juice and how do I get some...?
- Can I run my Own Web Strategy or do I need to hire a team of experts (Let me answer this here... YES YOU CAN!!! - Worse... YES YOU MUST!!!)
- What are the habits of a successful Internet marketing Strategy?
- What is the structure of a Web Page and how to make it Google-Friendly?
- What is IDX? Can I benefit from having it?
- What's the difference between a Blog and a Web Page?
- Should I become a Blogger and why? - in fact can you explain this blogging thing?
- How to Blog effectively and generate traffic?
- If they come will I be ready??? (Think about this...)
- Do the ideas behind Web and Blogging Strategy really work? Can you show examples? (YES to both and you can participate and enter the fray right now!!!)
- How do I use my assistant to succeed? And how about hiring an SEO company or an experienced Tech Guru to get started - is that a good idea?
- I already have a website but I get nothing from it; what should I do?
I will have time for all your questions... Remember: bringing your tech guy/gal to this class will help you and will focus him/her on your Real Estate Web needs...
About the Trainer: Key Yessaad - Real Estate Web Trainer. To train, inspire, and coach Real Estate Professionals succeed is my passion. I have a niche area of expertise which is the combination of Real Estate Web Strategy, Consulting, and Systems Implementation... Inquire about the various Real Estate Training Seminars.