Ever stroll through a new town and discover a hidden treasure? Today I revisited a not so new (to me) town... Fallbrook!
I often forget the beauty of our downtown. Today I wanted to share one of my favorite spots. Our beautiful town square. We call if the Village Square because we are know as the friendly village!
Here are my favorite memories of Fallbrook's Village Square:
- In December the village square features a luminous Christmas Tree with it's own Christmas Tree lighting ceremony, horse drawn carriage rides and carolers.
- Fallbrook Farmers Market is held in the Village Square every Friday from 10:00-2:00
- The Village Square makes a great central Meeting area for our annual Avocado Festival held every April to showcase our beloved avocados
- The Village Square offers a great spot to people watch on the benches while eating frozen yogurt
- My favorite part of the villlage square are the cherry trees that are in blossom now! They are just gorgeous!
The Fallbrook Town Square is located on the corner of Main and Alvarado Streets.