Some statistics I thought I'd share with you:
- 78% of first time homebuyers are between the ages of 21-29.
- Average person will have had 10-14 jobs by the time they are 38 (US statistic)
- 87% of buyers are using the internet to find their home
- Realtor.com is the number one website for searching homes
- 92% of internet buyers found their agent thru property on Realtor.com
It's no wonder that nearly every Real Estate publication is half the pages than what it was even 6 months ago. I believe that these magazines can actually be overwhelming to the consumer. Online, you can actually "punch in" what you are looking for without having to view other listings that will not meet your needs. The results - INSTANTLY! We have gotten to be such a fast-paced society and wouldn't expect anything less!
Are you in need of a listing agent? Be sure they are an agent that is a member of Realtor.com, at a minimum......Do they have their own personalized website? Do they use visual tours? All of these programs drive potential buyers of YOUR HOME back to your listing agent.