Fannie Mae, the agency sponsored by the U.S. government to help make housing more affordable to all Americans, now offers HomePath, a special new home loan to finance the sale of its current real estate owned (REO) properties across the country.
Lower down payments and relaxed requirements mean more homeshoppers can become homebuyers. HomePath helps you sell more homes!
Here are the key benefits of a HomePath Mortgage Loan:
- Only 3% down required on a primary residence property
- No mortgage insurance required
- No property appraisal required
- Only 10% down on 1-2 unit investment properties
- Get up to 6% in seller concessions on primary residence properties