Princeton borough homes for sale continue to be in demand by the home buyers looking to be in the downtown Princeton. This is an overview of the market statistics now and at the for the 2008. People considering buying a home in Princeton Borough could find many various prices categories, although there are only 25% homes for less then $500,000.
Princeton Borough homes for sale -Single family homes*
- There are 25 homes on the market now
- The minimum listing price is $321,000 for a two bedroom 1 bath houses on 7 Lytle street.
- the maximum listed price is $3,595,000 for a six bedroom, 7/1 bathrooms house on 17 Hibben street
- The median price was $800,000 for Princeton Borough single family homes sold in 2008.
- There are 4 houses for less then $500,000
- There are 2 houses in the $500,000 to $700,000 price range
- there are 5 houses in the $700,000 -$1,000,000 price range
- There are 7 houses in the $1,000,000- $2,000,000 price range
- There 5 houses in the $2,000,000 - $3,000,000 price range
- There are 2 houses over $3,000,000
- There were 57 houses sold in Princeton Boro in 2008
- 19 houses sold in less then 30 days on the market.
Princeton Borough homes for sale -Townhouses and Condos*
- There are 13 condos and townhouses for sale in Princeton Borough.
- The minimum price is $365,000 for a 1 bedroom, 1 bath house at 36 Moore St. *
- The maximum price is $950,000 for new condos on Witherspoon with 3 bedrooms, 2/1 baths.
- The median price was $560,000 for Princeton Borough condos and townhouses sold in 2008
- There were 15 condos and townhouses sold in Princeton Boro on 2008.
- Two condos/townhouses sold in less 30 days.
Data based on TREND MLS (2/6/2009) and is not guaranteed.
This is the live feed of all Princeton Borough houses for sale in the MLS.