Open to the Public and all Inspectors regardles of affiliation
All Meetings held at
Four Season Restaurant & Dinner
(Across from the Flea Market)
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
3/12/2009 (6:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
SPEAKER: Jeff Coldon: Founder
Core information discussed in session.
· Undisclosed Tank Concerns. Tank searching perimeters. Distance and Depth.
· Active tank Testing protocol, Technology, Equipment used. Result determination.
· Soil testing procedures and its applications. Understanding Analytical results
· Remediation guidelines for leaking tanks, Repair methods for associate dipping. Facts and Figures.
· Technical explanations of all equipment used to conduct testing.
Final: Round table discussions regarding procedural requirements, Methods, reporting guidelines.
Special Inspector pricing available.
Every day a child gets sick because they are living in a meth lab home and their parents don't know it. No one ever thought it was important enough to tell them. Warning others about a meth lab home before they buy or rent it is the right thing to do.
Our Drug Detection Specialists (D-Techs) are trained to use specially designed “wipe and spray” technology that allows us to detect drug residue on all types of surfaces.
By having a drug detection assessment, you will be able to determine if drugs are a major issue within your home or workplace.