St. Joe's WaterColor Inn located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida near Destin was named the Best Hotel in Florida by Travel & Leisure Magazine along with the #1 Best Family Resort in North America by Travel & Leisure readers in 2006. This luxury beach resort is the only AAA Four Diamond Resort in Northwest Florida.
Designed by David Rockwell, the Inn combines the warmth and hospitality associated with traditional Southern grand hotels, the intimacy of bed-and-breakfast inns and the charm of classic beach houses. To add to the unique Southern coastal design, all rooms at the Inn face the beach and have a large porch to enjoy the views or relax in the breeze.
As a guest, you can enjoy endless amenities for the entire family during your Florida vacation.
Guests have access to:
- The emerald waters of the Gulf Coast beaches
- WaterColor BeachClub with large pool and restaurant
- Camp Creek Golf Club is a championship course desgined by Tom Fazio and only 6 miles away
- The InnSpa will provide you with tranquil moments and an intimate setting
- AAA Four Diamond "Fish Out of Water" Restaurant with a fire and ice theme
- WaterColor Tennis Center
- State of the art fitness center
- The BoatHouse on Western Lake that provides boating, biking and water related equipment rentals
- A Library for relaxing with a good book or video rentals
- Fishing charters or coanoeing and kayaking adventures
- Camp WaterColor for kids ages 4 to 12 with a pool, activities and game room, open daily
To receive more information or book reservations visit: Florida Beach Resort
Subscribe to CommentsComment