ALL HOME BIDDING STARTS MONDAY 2/16/09 AT NOON
www.FlaglerHomeAuctions.com is a new and innovative online real estate auction network that auctions properties in Flagler County, Florida including Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Bunnell and the Hammock. It is a fully cooperative Auction Network that benefits the entire real estate community, including Buyers, Sellers, Realtors, and related industries such as Banks, Mortage Brokers, Title Companies, Appraisers, and Home Inspectors.
FlaglerHomeAuctions.com is EASY and works similar to eBay, but for local Real Estate!
In this blog, we will outline the benefits for Sellers.
BENEFITS FOR SELLERS
1. Sell Your Home in 15-30 Days! - Auctions held on FlaglerHomeAuctions.com are set for either 15 or 30 Days, and are automatically renewable if not sold. Online Auctions are fast, efficient, effective, and transparent. Auctions have a known "end date".
2. Let Your Property Sell For the Most the Market Will Bear! - Industry experts say that Auctions are the BEST APPRAISAL you can get since they are based on current data, not historic data. Since your property can command several bids easily and simultaneously, you can allow your home to sell the absolute most it can command in the market.
3. Haven't Had Any Offers Yet? Auctions Draw the Market to Speak! - Auctions "force the market to speak" the value of a property in a challenging market. Rather than sitting on the market with no showings, no offers, no contracts, and no sale, FlaglerHomeAuctions.com provides a centralized online real estate auction marketplace.
4. Auctions Create a Competitive Frenzy! - The appeal of "Naming One's Price" and "Getting a Deal" creates Buyer competition.
5. See All Bids in Real Time! - Only Online Auctions can provide complete market transparency REAL TIME as bids come in. You can see how many other bids have been made, how much they are, and whether the reserve has been met (if applicable). By seeing all bids real time, you are kept in the loop IMMEDIATELY as activity takes place.
6. Auctions Instill a Sense of Urgency! - Buyers can NOT take a "Wait & See" approach, as many do in this market. It's Now or Never!
7. Facing Foreclosure? Need to Sell Fast? - Sell to the highest bidder faster than traditional methods. This may give you the additional time needed to avoid foreclosure or negotiate a short sale.
8. Auctions Mean Better Deals, NOT Fire Sales! - Though bidders do expect a better deal than the MLS, Auctions are NOT synonymous with "Fire Sales". The mission of FlaglerHomeAuctions.com is to bring balance to the market by providing solutions for motivated sellers to sell quickly and buyers to find a better deal.
9. Low Deposit Requirement - Only 3% is required at Auction Close. Most Auction Companies require a minimum of $5,000-$25,000 simply to bid, and may require a 10% deposit up front upon winning the auction! We strive to make it affordable and easy to purchase on FlaglerHomeAuctions.com, and with similar flexibility as a normal purchase. THIS MAKES IT MORE ATTRACTIVE FOR BUYERS.
10. FREE Home Warranty Included for Buyers! - Sincer all properties are sold "As-Is", a FREE Home Warranty is included with every home purchase over $100,000 (subject to terms & conditions) to give Buyers added comfort in their purchase. Currently the Home Warranty is offered through First American, a national and reputable home warranty provider. AGAIN, THIS MAKES IT MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE FOR BUYERS.
11. Bidding is FREE! - Bidding is not only easy, but it's FREE. There is a one-time $1 verification fee when bidders create their account for identification purposes, and all bidding is FREE without having to provide a large certified check on deposit in advance. ONCE AGAIN, WE MAKE IT VERY EASY TO ATTRACT MORE BUYERS.
12. No Additional Cost to Sellers! - Sellers pay their normal listing commission when auctioning property on FlaglerHomeAuctions.com.
13. Sellers Protected By Reserve Price! - Sellers always have a the provision for a silent Reserve Price as a "safety net". If the Reserve is not met, the Seller still has an option to provide a "Second Chance" reverse offer to the Bidder, but is not obligated to sell.
14. Fully Cooperative Auction Network! - FlaglerHomeAuctions.com is unique in that its model is to fully cooperate with the entire real estate community. So, whether you are listed with us or another Brokerage, you can auction your property just the same. Likewise, FlaglerHomeAuctions.com brings the power of all Realtors being able to register potential bidders for a much larger bidder pool.
15. Full FlaglerChat.com / PalmCoast.biz Integration! - Only FlaglerHomeAuctions.com is fully integrated with the 2 most widely used local websites, FlaglerChat.com and PalmCoast.biz, which have well over 12,000 registered users for local Flagler County traffic. No other service can provide this level of local online exposure.
16. National Association of Realtors (NAR) Recognizes & Supports Growing Auction Trend! - The National Association of Realtors has recognized the increasing growth of real estate auctions as a viable means for "breaking the stalemate" and getting properties sold in a challenging market.
17. FlaglerHomeAuctions.com Combines the Power of Online Auctions with Local Expertise! - No other local company can provide the same power of online auctions and unique marketing, and national auction companies do not have the local expertise needed to ensure full value is attained for sellers. FlaglerHomeAuctions.com uniquely provides both Online Auctions and Local Expertise through the entire real estate community in a fully cooperative model.
Visit www.FlaglerHomeAuctions.com to Get Your Property SOLD in 30 Days!