Bill Bartmann has written many articles about self-esteem, self-image and self confidence. He has recommended that everyone exercise regularly and eat right to feel good and look good; therefore, improving self image.
Your mental health is also crucial; it is your guide to happiness and success. Mental health is another very important factor in building your self esteem and increasing your self confidence. Developing your personal mental health and inner strength should be a high priority.
Like your body, your brain also needs to be fed. Your personal mental health comes from good thoughts and intentions; evil thoughts and intentions lead to sicknesses of the mind. One may think they have gained satisfaction from doing something mean to "get even" with someone who has done them wrong, but they are ultimately hurting themselves even more. True happiness is only possible if you choose to be a good person, helping others, forgiving others and ignoring those who have bad intentions.
Negative thoughts are poison to the mind and brain. When you poison your mind and brain with negative thoughts of your self or bad intentions toward others, your physical health will also suffer. Taking care of your mental and physical health is important to your success.
Tips for Improving and Maintaining Your Mental Health
- Laughter is the best medicine - smile and laugh more; act happy and others around you will be happy
- Learn from failure - don't be so hard on yourself
- Take time for yourself - succeeding takes hard work, but you also need to do things you like to do; too much work and no play is not good for mental health
- Walking outside is not only good exercise, it also feeds your brain with fresh air while allowing your mind to relax and enjoy a nice day
- Dream about possibilities - what will your life look like when you have reached your goals?
- Believe in yourself - think of your past accomplishments and how they have brought you closer to your goals
- Welcome challenges - Face your challenges head-on; don't waste time fretting or blaming others for things that go wrong; focus on how to overcome and conquer
- Surround yourself by other people who are happy and confident; avoid hanging out with negative people
- Try to see the good in everything - if there is no good, walk away
We are meant to be healthy and negative thinking and evil intentions will only make us suffer. Being positive and caring for others will bring you happiness; happiness will lead to success. Competition in the business world can be healthy and stimulating, but do not compete with the intention to crush your opponent. It is better to encourage others and help them to succeed. This will definitely increase your self-confidence and improve your self-image.
This article was written by Bill Bartmann, a self-made Billionaire who has had his share of ups and downs. Bill Bartmann's Billionaire Business Systems has helped thousands of entrepreneurs reach their goals by showing them how to strengthen their business even during times of economic uncertainty. Bring out the Billionaire in you; visit http://www.billionaireu.com/