Tortellini Florentine Soup
- 1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 2 14-oz. cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 10-oz. container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded deli-roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomato strips, drained
- 3 cups lightly packed packaged fresh baby spinach
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded (optional)
1. In 4-quart Dutch oven cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In the same Dutch oven combine broth and Alfredo sauce. Stir in chicken and tomato strips. Heat just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
3. Add cooked tortellini and spinach to chicken mixture. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes to heat through and wilt spinach. To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Makes 6 servings.