Being naturally curious is human nature and it is a great way to get to determine your clients' needs!
If you act like Curious George and ask well intended questions, then you can better help your clients find the right home for their family and stage of life.
How will you live in your next home?
- Important rooms?
- Special needs?
- Storage needs?
- Technology needs? Ethernet? Wall cable & plugs for flat screen TV's?
- Who needs what spaces?
What is important to you about your next home site?
- Access to community amenities?
- Large yard for dogs?
- Pool to enjoy all summer?
- Covered arbor for shade?
- Cul-de-sac for safety for the lids to play?
Do you need a 3rd car or oversized garage?
- Do you have an additional car?
- Do you have toys-motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, boat, etc?
- Are you a hobbyist? Need a workshop of sorts?
- Do you have lots of stuff to store?
Just remember that doing your detective work up front can save you so much time in the long run looking at homes that don't suit their needs!