- I had the opportunity to sit down with a few top producers today at lunch. We talked about baseball and our beloved Red Sox! Somewhere the conversation turned into how we present our listings to potential buyers. Or as we called it what is your "best pitch" when trying to sell your listing.
- Value. I like to create a feeling that the property stands above my competitors
- Location. It's like a fastball right down the middle. You like it or you don't. It's a fundamental to every real estate transaction and you need to ask the buyer if the location is right for them!
- Price. It's a curve ball! Solicit a response. Some buyer's will tell you it's in the ball park! Here is a key answer which calls for the final pitch!
- Offer. What would you be willing to pay for this property? If you get an answer then go for the close by asking to begin the process by submitting your offer!
So what type of "pitches" are you using?