Choosing Miami apartment rentals calls for a wise move. You need to be savvy in your decisions because this can affect your life forever. Your choice of a good apartment will reflect your stay in Miami. A high quality rental place will also make your investments worthwhile.
Miami apartment rentals can either be serviced or self-contained. Each of the options offers advantages and disadvantages. Let us learn more about these two types of apartment by reading the sections found below.
Serviced Apartments In Miami
One of the types of Miami apartment rentals is the serviced accommodations. Typically, this type of rental place has the following characteristics:
- They are commercially operated which is run by an onsite management.
- These apartments may offer services like change of linens on a weekly basis.
- Food and beverage may be sold at these types of apartment.
- These apartments, which are widely abundant in the city of Miami, offer short stays from a period of 1 to 28 nights.
- Cancellation terms of the apartment may be flexible depending on the facility owner.
The serviced type of Miami apartment rentals typically suits corporate clients. These are offered for short stays which necessitate extra services like business services, catering, tour bookings, luggage assistance, and concierge. They may also offer other services like special requirements for the disabled and elderly.
Self-Contained Miami Apartments
Self contained apartments generally have additional soft furnishings and larger floor plans. They may also have added features like swimming pools, parking areas, and internet connectivity. Here are some of its characteristics:
- These are residential apartments meant for long term stays.
- The keys to the apartment are collected upon arrival at the manager's office. The apartment is managed off site most of the time.
- These apartments are usually managed by the owner or the real estate agent.
- This type of Miami apartment rental offers a stay for up to 12 months or more.
- These apartments may not offer additional services like those which are offered in catering apartments.
- They also do not provide ancillary services like business centers and clothes laundering.
Most of these Miami apartment rentals suit those who are seeking for residential places and those who do not wish to avail any additional service. For longer apartment stays, the self contained type is the most recommended in Miami because of cheaper costs. Today, there are many self contained apartments in the city. You can search for them over the web or inquire them with your real estate agents.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!