I Want To Work For you. .Here's My Resume:
6001 Montrose Rd #704
Rockville, MD 20852
(240) 426 – 5754
The need of a common sense approach to leadership designed to build professionalism, individually and as a team. I’m a strategist that will analyze and help design better operations, enabling my clients the best possible results when conducting a real estate transaction. I’m constantly engaged in the design, execution and tracking of the overall business plan to meet our client's goals. Focusing on key relationships with clients and agents enhancing satisfaction, retention and performance. Using Best Practices concepts to increase professionalism, productivity and protection for all our clients
- Drafted and negotiated over 100 sales and purchase contracts.
- Trained and motivated real estate sales teams.
- Strong rapport with customers, resulting in numerous and continuous referrals.
- Owner/Trainer/Career Development: Keller Williams Home Towne Realty, 2006-2008 Frederick, MD/Positions Held: ALC, Chair Career Development, Head of the Education Committee. Top Recruiter Agent status for an office that grew from 30 to 92 agents. As an Agent Trainer/Coach, my specialty is Lead Generation Business Planning, Real Estate Contract Law, Camp 4.4.3 (Trainer), Use of Professional RE Systems & Tools; Including Database Management, Top Producer 7i, Website Development, Microsoft Suite; Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Access & Imaging Products. Leveraging Business (Hiring Talent), Lead Generation, Team Building/Millionaire Agent, Personality Profiling and the Application of Training Methods.
- Real Estate Web Strategist. Brokers and Realtors seek my opinion and consent on the look of their websites… and I do understand their need for such an assessment to increase greater consumer care.
Herboso & Associates ~
Real Estate Sales - Present
Managing operations of a 3-person sales team with a current inventory of 25 listings
Keller Williams Home Towne Realty, Frederick, MD
Owner/Realtor, 2006 - 2008
I was one of four Realtors that ventured the opening of a Keller Williams Franchise in Frederick Maryland. Examined and evaluated prospective agents-investors motivating them to join in the venture. I was in charge of the Education Committee that contributed our total growth to 92 agents before my departure.
Avery Hess Realtors
Real Estate Sales – 2003-2006
In less than 10 months of relocating from Florida to Maryland; I was recognized to be in the #10 position of TOP LISTING AGENTS from over 150 Realtors within the company. An achievement enhanced by the fact that I had to get directions to get to I-270 a few months earlier.
Produced Ten Million Dollars in sales for a 12 month period.
Herboso & Associates
Real Estate Investments and Foreclosure Disposition – 2002-2003/Miami Florida
Started Herboso & Associates purchasing new construction and participating in the boom of the Real Estate market in the heart of Miami Beach.
Created and Started a distribution center for Diet Aids and recruited people for Multi-Level Marketing. In less than three months of moving to Miami, I had purchase my first home in a gated community where I resided before moving to Maryland.
FH Auto Sales ~Owner/Manager Mobile Alabama
AutomobileSales – 1990-2002
Managing operations of a full car dealership including financial operations and mechanical repairs. Motivated a team of 5 persons to sell and finance and average of 25 cars per month.
Won free publicity awards in magazines and was featured in local TV Station as a marketing leader. Business closed down because of a divorce after 12 years of continuous growth.
Herboso & Associates Investment Properties
Property Owner-Manager – 1995-2001 (Part time while managing my Car-Dealership)
Spanish Trace Apartments ~Owner 25 unit building
Owned and managed an apartment complex and also managed 10 other owned-rental properties. Focused in the acquisition of foreclosures and resale.
Education and Training
State of Maryland and Virginia
Real Estate License, 2003 CDPE
Completed Negotiation Skills for Training and Consulting
Building leadership and team building skills/ Developed a course and managed one and one training classes for Realtors
Keller Williams Realty Austin Texas
Numerous courses: From interpersonal development skills, management, marketing,Customer Care Training
Real Estate Licensing classes for Alabama and Florida
Certified HUD Property Evaluator
SouthwestTechnicalCollegeMarketing & Sales 1980-1982
Universidad San Francisco Xavier Sucre-Bolivia (1976-1977)
Colegio La Salle (Graduated-1976)
* Bilingual in English and Spanish
* Negotiations & Dispute Resolution
* Real Estate Programs Systems Management
* Marketing / Internet Domination Student / Brand Development
* Personal Coach & Motivator
* Lead Generation Systems
* Short Sales and Foreclosures
* Internet Marketing Leadership
* International Real Estate Investments
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST