Several Realtors have combined efforts to sponsor a Realtor Open House Tuesday, February 24th from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Crossgates Subdivision of Brandon, MS.
I am participating with this exceptionally clean and well-maintained home at 67 Summit Ridge Drive.
All brick exterior, mature landscaping, large fenced lot
Large workshop with paved driveway and covered boat storage
Features of the 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath home include:
- Approximately 2200 square feet heated & cooled
- Granite countertops in kitchen, stainless stove and built-in microwave
- Formal dining room plus breakfast area
- Living room with hardwood flooring
- Den with fireplace and built-ins (and hardwood flooring)
- Two bedrooms are carpeted (new) and two have hardwood floors
- One bedroom currently used as an office - built in shelves can be removed
- Two gas water heaters
- Two water meters - one for exterior watering is not billed for city sewer
- Central gas heat - Central electric air conditioning
- Double garage with electric opener; attic access in garage with pull-down stairs
- Seriously oversized rear patio
- Gutters and downspouts
- Inside laundry room with extra cabinetry and pantry
- One-year home warranty provided
- Brandon School District
Homes in Crossgates range in price from the low $100s to around $350,000. This property is priced at $189,000.