What’s the first thing you notice when you walk into a home? Most people know within the first couple of minutes if it feels like home… or if it doesn’t. And people who fall in love with your home when they first walk in are much more likely to buy it at a fair price.
Here are some helpful ways to increase your home’s "Feel Appeal" by creating a welcome atmosphere for house shoppers:
* Pick up toys and remove clutter.
* Make up all beds.
* Open curtains/blinds to show off your clean windows.
* Clean the kitchen and bathroom(s) and clear the kitchen sink.
* Put away family pictures to allow buyers to mentally picture themselves in your home.
* Store clothes you're not using to expose closet space.
* Decorate with fresh flowers and plants.
* Have soft music playing in the background.
* Clean out basement and garage, neatly stacking storage boxes.
* Keep pets out of the way when your home is being shown.
* Make it smell like home with fresh baked cookies or potpourri.
* Use soft lighting to create for an inviting mood.
You can always find helpful buyer/seller information at http://wenatcheehouses.com/buyersandsellers.php.
The Davidson Team
"Start Packing Today!"
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!