I just wanted to share a bit of information that may help you or someone that you know..
During what may be difficult economic times for many, it is helpful to know that assistance may be available.
Here are links to services available:
- www.nj211.org This website will provide many different resources from counseling to financial assistance to employment training.
- www.energyassistance.nj.gov The NJ Dept. of Community Affairs website has a link to an Energy Assistance Program which could assist with home heating bills this winter.
- www.NJShares.org The NJ Statewide Heating Assistance and Referral for Energy Services is a not for profit organization that may provide up to $1000 for energy assistance to qualified individuals.
- http://www.nj.gov/health/seniorbenefits/lifelinedetail.shtml 1(800)792-9745 Lifeline Program may offer up to $225 to people who meet the criteria for PAAD (Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged & Disabled) or who receive SSI payments.
- http://www.njcleanenergy.com/residential/programs/comfort-partners/comfort-partners Provides free analysis of energy efficiency in your home along with direct installation of some energy efficient items. (Based on income levels)
- http://www.newtanksnj.org/about_the_program.aspx This program may provide up to $3000 to upgrade your Heating Oil Tank, leaking or non-leaking, underground or above ground (according to the website).
- www.mynjhelps.com will link you to many of the above resources and more.
While the above items may not apply to you, we would all like to reduce our energy costs. This link will provide you with some cost saving measures that you can take in your own home. http://green.yahoo.com/blog/huddlergreenhome/27/how-to-save-energy-around-the-house.html
I hope that you find this information helful and share it with people that you know. We never know what bits of information can greatly impact the lives of others.
REALTOR, Broker- Associate, GRI, ABR
Coldwell Banker Township Realty
46 Roosevelt Blvd. Marmora, NJ 08223
Helping Home Buyers, Sellers, & Owners in Cape May & Atlantic County
* This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Not all individuals will qualify for assistance. Kathleen Manganello & Coldwell Banker Township Realty bear no responsibility for obtaining assistance or verifying the information above.