Today I had the pleasure of meeting Peggy Farrell-Kidd, the owner, together with her husband Bruce, of one of Broadview Heights Ohio's newest businesses:
Central Bark Doggy Day Care
Conveniently located at 3001 Towpath Rd, off Broadview Rd. just south of Edgerton, I think it will be THE place to take your four legged best friends. Peggy will officially open her doors on Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2009 and I wish her every success. It would appear that she has left no stone unturned when comes to the very best care for your beloved pet.
Here's a typical day at Central Bark (may vary slightly)
- 6:30 -8:00AM Dogs are checked in and their belongings put into their cubicles, while they wait in their individual rooms for play to begin
- 8:00-11:30AM Fetching, chasing games, wrestling, "A" - frame climbing, tunnel running and more
- 11:30 AM -12:00PM Individual attention, special needs, feeding, snack time, etc.
- 12:00-2:00PM Nap Time with lights out and classical music as dogs rest in individual cages
- 2:00 - 4:30PM Exercise... a slightly slower paced version of the morning activities involving more one-on-one attention and play
- 4:30-5:00PM Individual attention...special time for back scratching and cuddling,dinner for overnight guests and a quick tidying up before going home
- 5:00-6:30PM Chill out/pick up time...Each dog is crated for an unwinding period before the owner arrives
Please visit Central Bark's website for more information or call or e-mail Peggy to speak with her directly at email@example.com or 440-526-2276
And if you would like information on real estate in Broadview Heights or any of the surrounding suburbs, please contact Barb Szabo. I'd be delighted to speak with you.
All photos property of Barb Szabo and may not be used without her express written permission.