Charleston SC Homes For Sale , You May Want To Buy One Now!
- The Milken Institute (2008) ranks the largest 200 metro areas in the US by: job creation, the ability to keep those jobs, and economic growth. In 2007 Charleston SC ranked 12th, in 2008 they ranked 10th (jobs!).
- National Geographic Adventure Magazine (2008) selected Charleston SC as one of the top 50 places to "Live and Play" (fun!).
- Inc.com (2008) ranked Charleston SC 6th in mid-sized metro areas for short and long term job growth, that's up from 15th the year before (jobs!).
- American Style magazine (2008) readers poll ranked Charleston SC #6 as the Top Arts Destination for mid-sized cities; up from #7 for small cities the year before (culture!).
- The 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act states that if you have not owned a principle residence within 3 years, you can receive an $8,000 tax credit when you purchase a home. And this time, you don't have to pay it back (see limitations) (tax credit!).
My name is Logan Simmons and I specialize in helping people find their perfect home in the Charleston SC area. I lead all of my clients through the buying process with great care, from the beginning of their search, through move in day. As a Buyers Agent, it is my responsibility to make sure you are protected and advised properly during the entire home buying process. I have been a Realtor for 15 years and have closed nearly 500 transactions. Let me represent you as your Buyers Agent, so you can rest assured you are making a sound investment! Search All Charleston SC Homes For Sale With Logan Simmons Your Charleston SC Buyers Agent
Subscribe to CommentsComment