To have excitement, passion, energy in ones life is what keeps us reaching for our goals, dreams and helps us truly enjoy what we do. The question raised ... "What Fires You Up?" helps us focus and reflect on what is important in our lives. This can apply not only to our personal lives but to our business as well.
In Business - What Fires Me Up?
- Seeing results from my marketing campaign
- Team competition in the office for listings/sales - spirit raising
- Referrals from clients - knowing I brought value to them and they are a cheerleader
- Going on a listing appointment against 4 competitive agents and getting the listing
- Finding that special home for my buyers and seeing their face melt with excitement
- Getting a call because I am know as the "expert" in the area
- Making a new friendship from a client relationship that grows to that special friend level
- Freshness to my business, new marketing image, materials, technology
My Personal Life - What Fires Me Up?
- My family. This is Jamie & Glenn who are currently in college. (Note the Aggie Gig Em for A&M)
- My faith
- Photography - still taking the baby steps in learning.
- Writing in my Blog - Active Rain
- Snow Skiing
- Going on a vacation
- Nature & Beauty
- Good Movie that makes me smile
- Board Games and Card Games - Yes I'm from Texas and love Poker
If you don't know what Fires You Up then it is time to self discover and seek those answers.