In all of business, Marketing may be the most important aspect of creating business.
Why? Because it is the breath of business, without people to work with, there are no transactions, and with out any transactions, well, yeah, your broke.
My question to you, how are you generating leads?
There are only two ways to market, you can either hunt or be the hunted.
I don't know about you, but i would much rather have people calling me, than me bothering them.
Don't get me wrong, some people can call someone they've never met, work them, sell them and have them a listing, thats called selling. And i'm no where near a sellsman, I'm a marketer. I let them come to me, on my turf, where they are priveliged to work with me. Get some swagger, some cockiness, an attitude, your confidence will rise as will your paychecks, trust me.
Cold calling, warm calling, door knocking, bugging your neighbor. I Became so sick of trying to generate business that i completely gave up hunting people trying to get something going!
In turn, I became the Hunted.
- Created an online presence driving prospects to my site, using ad campaigns and SEO
- I create value in they're eyes by representing myself as a Leader in the market.
- They gladly hand over they're information, in return i give them free reports, CMA.
- I build a relationship with them, via Newsletter
- Eventually i receive a call, they either want to list a house, or buy one, sometimes both.
:) One of the secrets i thought i should share, be it the most vital!