If you are a first-time homeowners and interested in buying Phoenix AZ real estate, I have to suggest looking at Freddie Mac owned real estate marketed by HomeSteps.
Short sales are flooding the market confusing buyers on the difference between lender owned real estate and ‘pending lender approved real estate.
HomeSteps make the process easy, and most importantly attentive to buyer offers. Freddie Mac is not in the business of buying and selling real estate. Because of the economy, ie., high unemployment, declining real estate prices, and lack of available loans to borrowers, Freddie Mac, by default is now in the business of selling homes in Phoenix AZ.
So, for the most part, these homes are priced right. Here are HomeSteps 7 easy steps to buy a HomeSteps home.
1. Work with a Phoenix AZ real estate agent who knows the bank owned real estate market
2. Locate HomeSteps , Freddie Mac owned homes
3. Prepare your offer using your local state contract. The Seller should be Freddie Mac
4. Contract should include all required addenda (your Phoenix AZ Realtor will know)
5. Submit a buyer pre-qualification offer with the AZ real estate purchase contract. Any supporting financials will strengthen your offer (they are not required)
6. Your agent will negotiate the offer verbally until a final agreement is reached.
7. Formalize the offer in writing with original signatures and earnest deposit monies
8. Inspect property and request repairs Please Note: HomeSteps will not accept offers contingent on the sale of a buyer’s current residence.
Also, they do not accept offers based upon price alone. The likelihood of an offer closing escrow (cash-offers are usually better) is an important consideration. HomeSteps advises , ” the mortgage is not the only expense you need to consider.
Homeownership comes with other potential budget items such as repairs, maintenance, taxes, landscaping, etc. Once you fully understand your current situation, your future plans, and the big picture in terms of homeownership, it’s important to look at the pros and cons of homeownership to make the best decision for you and your family.”
Finally, if you are considering a HomeSteps home owned by Freddie Mac, make sure you work with a Phoenix Realtor or Scottsdale Real Estate agent who is experienced with short sales and bank owned transactions.
If you are a buyer, make sure you contact a real estate broker who is knowledgeable with Phoenix AZ REO ‘ s and Chandler AZ lender owned real estate.
Copyright © James Wexler *Buy a Chandler AZ HomeSteps Home fr Freddie Mac*
If you are listing your home as a short sale in Phoenix Arizona or Scottsdale Arizona make sure you hire an agent who knows how to do short sales and has the experience to get the job done.
Call 480.221.8080 to find out more about Phoenix AZ Short Sales and Scottsdale AZ short Sales my advice is to work with an agent who is experienced with the Freddie Mac