1. Rearrange the furniture.
2. Add or remove items such as table lamps, rugs and accessories.
3. Add a mirror; it can make a room feel larger instantly
4. A plant can add texture, warmth and color to a room, make sure they are healthy and in top notch condition.
5. Organize, Organize, Organize!
6. Fix those dents and dings in your walls, if you are not handy with Spackle and texture spray you may need to use paintable wallpaper.
7. Update cabinet handles and other housing hardware. An inexpensive quick-connect faucet will give the bathroom an updated look. What about a new toilet seat and fresh towels?
8. Light it up! Make sure your home is light and bright, not dark and dreary.
9. Make sure it's clean. Tend to the details. A little elbow grease goes a long ways.