When choosing a Mortgage Broker to work with in California, you must choose someone that holds certain qualities. Making a wrong decision can be costly on a financial and emotional level. Purchasing or refinancing a home is typically the largest investment and decision that the average person makes. Be sure to surround yourself with good people! Here are 18 reasons to choose me as YOUR California Real Estate Mortgage Broker.
1. I'm a Homeowner! Dealing with someone that can relate with your thoughts and emotions is important!
2. I keep clear lines of communication throughout the entire loan process with ALL parties involved.
3. I will structure your loan for the best opportunity of successfully funding.
4. I'm a straightfward, no "BS" type of person. You may not like what I have to say, but...you'll get the truth!
5. I leave myself readily available 7 days a week for my clients, between 8am and 10pm.
6. I'm knowledgable and good at what I do, but I don't claim to have all of the answers. Real Estate is complex and a variety of issues can arise. You can trust that I won't steer you in the wrong direction. If I don't know, I will tell you and get the right answers in a prompt manner.
7. I have access to over 75 banks and financial institutions, which allows me to provide you with a variety of loan products to best match your goals and objectives.
8. I'm respected by my business associates and peers. If you need references, just ask!
9. I was the 2006 Chairman of the Chico Association of Realtors and have a great network of real estate professionals to work with.
10. I'm a good problem solver and address issues immediatly when they come up.
11. I'm a Big Brother with Big Brothers Big Sisters.
12. I have a great network throughout California and the United States.
13. I do what I say I am going to do.
14. I seek win/win relationships on a personal and professional level.
15. I get the deal done as smooth and painless as possible.
16. I'm a member of the Chico Chamber of Commerce.
17. I'm responsive with phone calls and emails.
18. At the end of the day, you will walk away feeling that you were treated fairly and I earned my keep.
Oak Valley Mortgage
2006 Chico Assoc. of Realtors Affiliate Chairman
"You find the perfect home, we'll find the perfect loan!"