It is week one for me using my Market Leader's new website:
My site just became active on Monday. Here is how the week went for me:
- Monday 3/2 I recieved the active link to my website! I did some customizing, and before I was done I got my first LEAD!
- Tuesday 3/3: I read some posts from people on Active Rain to continue to get a feel for this.
- Wed. 3/4 I got my second LEAD and also attended the VISION 101 webinar which I thought was very good. The gal was very professional and informative. No time was " wasted".
- Thurs. 3/5 Spent some time playing around with Vision 101 features
- Today is Friday 3/6 and I am looking forward to seeing where this all goes!
My biggest suggestion thus far is that the "areas" they have set up to choose from are not really the way native Spokane-ite's describe our areas. For example they had " Balboa" as an area. That is a gradeschool. I think they need input so those areas are correct, and natural sounding.
I appriciate being chosen to test this product!
Until next week...stay tuned! More will be revealed...
BethAnn in Spokane