10 Thing To Do Now To Prepare Your Home To Sell Quickly!
10. Make a list of projects that need to be done to make your home look its best!
9. Decide what projects you will do yourself and which projects you will need professional help with.
8. Do a spring cleaning of all rooms, have a garage sale or donate surplus to charity.
7. Hire a home inspector to obtain a pre-sale inspection, if you have any issues it's better to solve now than be surprised later!
6. Repair leaky sinks, lubricate squeaky doors, clean the windows inside and out, etc.
5. Remove clutter big and small, doing so will make rooms appear bigger.
4. Is your furniture to big for the room? If so, move it to another room or get rid of it.
3. Ask yourself, What small changes can I make to the outside to improve curb appeal? Plant flower, pave driveway, trim trees and brush...
2. What is your motivation to sell? In today's buyers market, pricing your home correctly is very important, otherwise your property will most likely sit on the market for an extended period of time.
1. Call A Professional Realtor and ask for a Competitive Market Analysis Today! Ask their professional opinion as to what else you can do to help increase your asking price or shorten the time your property will be on the market.
If you are thinking of selling your home soon, let us know, we are offering a free report, "90 ways to help sell your home" this report is a great resource that can help you prepare your home to show well and sell quickly.
This article is presented by Michael Duggan with Ace Realty in Blowing Rock NC. Visit us at www.acerealtyteam.com or call (828) 295-6165