M.I.A for a while. Well I have been making comments to blogs here. But my contribution as a blogger as a blog writer dropped more than 50%. School is one of the many reasons why my blogging has decreased. So I figure that I write this one now because I dont do it now,I will never write it. Hopefully I can get back into blogging again soon.
So here are my top "Five non featured Active Rain blogs that you probably missed"-Week March 1-7,2009.
1. Death of a Newspaper: Goodbye Rocky Mountain News by Mary Douglas. United Country Ponderosa Realty. Red Feather Lakes,CO.
What is so sad about the Rocky Mountain Newspaper was something that was going to happen this year with Rocky Mountain Newspaper but will never happen. What is it? Read Mary Douglas blog to find out.
2. Do you have Spare Time to feed the Children of America? by Larry Story Coldwell Banker Triad of Greensboro. Greensboro,NC.
How can 1 out of every 6 six children in this country suffer from hunger? I just can't believe it. Read his blog and find out two companies who have come together to form "Leave no kid hungry"
3. GOOD NEWS!!! SELLERS LISTENING TO ME!!! by Caren Wallace. Stouffer Realty, Akron, Ohio.
In this blog Caren writes about two good things that happened to her. What is it? Read her blog to find out.
4. U.S.D.A Loans--Have You Checked Them Out? by Barbara Delaney. Park Place REALTORS, Inc. Roanoke,VA.
Barbara doesn't write much about the U.S.D.A Loan. But after reading this blog,you'll probably want to learn more about this product that can help one of your clients buy a home.
5. A Free Website To Post Your Blog and Video... by Peggy James- Your Neighborhood Realtor Serving Lake Ridge VA and Woodbridge VA. Erick and Company - Exit 1st Choice Realty,
We all love free. Who does? Free is one of my favorite words just in case you didn't know. Her telephone is ringing thanks to this website so at least some people know about it. Hopefully it can do the same thing for you.
And that's it for me. Tune in next week. Same channel but not sure about the day and time though. Have a great one. I am waaaay past my bedtime. Good thing I don't have a curfew.
Looking for a Washington DC Real Estate Professional that will help you buy or sell your next house or want a "Free Real Estate Market Report" in your area of choice? Check out my website Houses for sale in Washington,DC. I can also be reached at Lanre Folayan "Buy home Washington DC" (EXIT PREMIER REALTY ... or Twitter http://twitter.com/DCHomesforsale. Please give me a call at 202-378-0283 (Direct) or 301-560-6700 x1154 (Office) at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you make your home purchase or sale a stress free and very happy one. Have a great day. "Buy home Washington DC"